If you don’t have credit card or don’t want to use your credit card, you can still verify your PayPal account using your DEBIT CARD (ATM CARD).
You can not use directly your debit card number in your paypal account for verification. You need to make virtual credit card by using your existing DEBIT card. Use that Virtual credit card to verify your PAYPAL account.
Here is the procedure for getting VCC (Virtual credit card) HDFC Netsafe card using your HDFC bank debit card (ATM card).
1. Register at HDFC Netsafe card
2. Use your HDFC debit card for input data.
3. After registration, login with your created login name and password.
5. Make Netsafe card of around 120 Rs.
6. Your VCC (Virtual credit card) HDFC Netsafe card is ready for use, note down card number, expiry date and type of card (VISA or MASTER CARD)
7. Login into paypal, and verify it using above VCC card number and expiry date.
8. If above step is successful, login again at HDFC netsafe account.
9. Check on all account> all transactions, in description of recent transaction, you can see 4 digit number with other alphabets,(like pp*8147paypal) note down that 4 digit number. For example 8147 is the number in above code.
10. Login at PayPal, confirm your card by entering that 4 digit number.
Your PayPal account is verified now. There will not be any restriction in future in your PayPal account for any amount of transaction.