Here is list of best coaching institutes for IIT JEE examination. IIT JEE is one of the toughest exam in india for engineering aspirants. Coaching centers can help tremendously to crack the exam.
Principally, Bansal Classes has the proud achievement of developing students for success at the JEE since 1985 by creating the total academic environment. A well designed system matched with original & inline study material ensures a strong, unified commitment. It is based in KOTA only. Fee is around Rs 50,000 to 70,000 for one year course.
Excellence in IIT-JEE : Emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Science & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky problems by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in IIT-JEE. Each student has the right strategy for himself/herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enable the students to excel not only in IIT-JEE but also in AIEEE, other Engineering Entrance Exams
- Entire course is divided into 3 phases.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE pattern. Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
One year course Fee :
Fee in Lumpsum: Rs.53,500/- (Fifty three thousand five hundred only) + Service Tax (Rs.6,613/-).
Fee in installments: Rs.56,000/- (Fifty six thousand only) + service tax (Rs.6,922/-).
FIITJEE has three centres in Delhi, the capital of India, situated in East Delhi, North-West Delhi and South Delhi. It also has full-fledged in several other Indian cities such as Amritsar, Bhilai, Bangalore, Bokaro, Chennai, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Kolkata, Patna, Mumbai, Shakti Nagar (NTPC) and Ranchi. It provides hostel facilities to its eligible male students and accommodation assistance services to female students, where help in offered in finding a suitable paying guest facility in the city.
Special Features of the Institute:
1. Well planned program of teaching and highly competitive environment.
2. The courses are completed to the satisfaction of students and well in time. Sufficient time is slotted for making revisions, conduction of tests
and doubt solving sessions.
3. Regular tests and their discussion is conducted so as to clarify any doubt left in the mind of students.
4. Regular feedback from students is taken to increase their level of satisfaction.
5. Monthly performance and attendance report is mailed for the reference of parents.
Fee for Second Step Course for IIT-JEE 2010 (For class XII studying students) – 68259 Rs