If anyhow you forget the PIN of your SBI atm card/debit card, there is no need to worry, you can reset your PIN of SBI atm/debit card by your online SBI banking account.
But, one thing you should know that resetting the PIN will cost you Rs 50/Rs 51 (it may change in time), that will be debited from your account.
You need your mobile ready where you will receive the OTP for resetting the pin. The other option is, you can use your profile password to reset the PIN, sms is not required in this case.
To reset the pin, do the following things:
1. Login to your SBI online account at onlinesbi.com.
2.Go to “e-services” TAB.
3. On the left column, click on “ATM card services”.
4. Click on “ATM pin generation”.
5. here you will get two option, one is by using Using One Time Password (OTP) which you will received at your register mobile number and the second method is Using Profile Password. You can choose any one of it.
6. After selecting the option you will be redirected to reset your State bank ATM pin online.