If you or your friend is having ICICI or HDFC online banking account, you can recharge (refill) your prepaid mobile easily, quickly and at any time.
If you are using ICICI bank, you do as follow for top-up any mobile number
- Login to www.icicibank.com using your Internet Banking User id and Password.
- Go to Banking (or) Bill Pay section.
- Click on the Prepaid Mobile Recharge option.
- Select your Operator Name & Circle, enter your Mobile Number and Amount for recharge.
- Enter your Transaction Password to complete your transaction.
- Your request will be completed in a few minutes.
Following Mobile operators is included in ICICI bank prepaid mobile recharge plan
AIRTEL, LOOP Mobile (Mumbai), VODAFONE, IDEA, RELIANCE CDMA, RELIANCE GSM, Tata Indicom, AIRCEL CELLULAR, Virgin Mobile, BSNL Recharge, BSNL Topup
If you are using HDFC net banking, do as follow
- To avail the facility, customer has to go to the recharge page and do the following steps:
- Select Mobile Operator Name, enter Mobile Number, Amount for Top-Up
- Confirm payment by logging into NetBanking using your Customer ID and IPIN (NetBanking password).
- Depending on the recharge option chosen, your phone will be recharged in a few seconds.
Try not to use any other third party website for top-up of any mobile. It will take take more time and will charge you some amount for the service.
Use directly online bank account for online recharge of any mobile number of India. Bank will not charge you for this service facility. This facility can be used at any time, any day and for any amount (less than Rs 1000)