If you are unable to find the model number or other information of the hardware of your PC. You can get all information related to your computer system using free PC WIZARD Tool.
Download free PC WIZARD Tool from here.
· Mainboard / Bios (Connectors, ID String, MP Support …)
· Chipset (FSB Frequency, Norhtbridge, Hub, Direct Media Interface, XMB, NSI )
· Main Memory (FPM, EDO, SDRAM, DDR SDRAM, DDR-2 SDRAM, RDRAM, FB_DIMM, Timings …)
· Cache Memory (L1, L2, L3, Size, Frequency …)
· Processors (Type, Speed, Multiplier coeff., Features, Model Number, Vanderpool Technology …)
· APM & ACPI
· Busses : ISA, PCI, AGP (2x, 4x,8x), SMBus/ i2c, CardBus, Firewire, Hyper-Transport … )
· DMI / SMBIOS
· Motherboard Sensors, Processor, Hard Disk & Battery (Voltage, Temperature, Fans)
There are lots of other information also can be obtained by above software.
There is no need to install the software in your PC. Just download the software and, open the folder and run the PC Wizard.exe.
By using above program you are able to know the need for upgradation of your PC.