Just watch youtube video in firefox and get FLV file of that video in cache folder of firefox in easy way. No need to download youtube video from other websites. Here is the step by step process.
1. Watch full Youtube video in Firefox bowser.
2. When you see reply button on youtube video, don’t close the Firefox browser.
3. Go at following folder D:(or C:)\Documents and Settings\ADMIN (your Admin login)\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles (one by one),
Update: For new Firefox version, if you are not able to find “Application Data” after Local Settings, just add “\Application Data” on the address bar at Local setting folder. Here is the example – check
C:\Documents and Settings\HTC\Local Settings\Application Data
(edit C: and HTC with your harddrive and admin login name respectively. )
4. Click single folder there you will get folder “Cache”. click on it. You will find a lots of unknown type files in this folder.
5. Most probably the last file will be youtube video.
6. Remember, youtube video in FLV format in this folder is there with unknown name ant type.
7. You can arrange all files in this folder by size. largest file should be youtube video
8. Copy that file, paste it on desktop
9. Rename it with FLV extension, something like video1.flv.
10. Play the video with FLV player. If you dont have FLV player, download it from here
For more infomation visit download Megavideo.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Save youtube videos directly from firefox3 cache | June 22, 2008