You can get a Apple ipod 160 GB model at the cost of Rs 17000 in India. The cheapest player at Rs 800 is available in India.
If you are planning to buy Apple ipod, you must be prepare for high cost because the cheapest Apple ipod model is available at cost of around Rs 4000. The memory of this ipod is only 1GB. You can not connect it to Window PC. You will need MAC computer to upload music on your Apple ipod.
You can get portable mp3 player in India at the cost of Rs 800 (unbranded model), The feature of unbranded ipod is
- store approximately 240 songs depending on song length
- Supports MP3, WMA and WAV formats
- Stylish clip-on design clips easily to clothing for music on the go!
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Seamless compatibility with Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista and MAC OS 9.2
- Re-chargeable lithium battery through USB or AC adapter
- Doubles as a flash drive! Just hook up included USB cable to PC – store data files and songs!
- True capacity Samsung flash memory
- Up to 4 hours of battery life for continuous skip-free playback
I have this ipod and it’s working fine. I got this from ebay.in. This unbranded model is also available at various small electronic shop in India.
So if you don’t want to waste your money, don’t buy Apple Ipod.