If you are employee in India and quickly want to check your EPF (Provident Fund) balance or you want to download EPF transactions details (EPF passbook), you can do it without login, you just need a mobile phone.
Here is the steps.
1. Ready with the the mobile phone.
2. Keep your EPF account number handy, that you can get from any previous EPF Slip, or you can ask from the salary section of your office. The EPF account number should be in the format AB / XYZ / 123 / 000/1234567 . This format indicate Region Code/ Office Code/ Estt.Code/Estt.Extn/account number.
3. To check the balance of your EPF without login, CLICK HERE,
4. To download your EPF Transaction (EPF Passbook), you need to login the website with PAN Number or other identity number, you will get pin at your mobile immediately. Enter the PIN which you get by SMS.
5. After that click on Download EPF Passbook, and enter the EPF account number.
If you are unable to Get the Establishment code for your office which is part of the EPF account number, you can search the establishment code at THIS LINK . The easy way is search by last option which is “Also search on Estt. name (enter a few characters of estt. name or in full)” .